Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

What a beautiful day. My heart is bursting with joy today as I celebrate my first mother's day. Although parenting isn't always easy, every rough moment is worth it. Totally worth it.

Levi wanted to make sure mommy remembered that today... Mark was up and out the door early, he had to lead worship today at church. I had to get myself and Levi ready and out the door by a certain time. Usually not a hard task, I've done it many times in the past five months. However, Levi didn't want to cooperate this morning..or I should say his bodily functions did not want to cooperate. :-) I was ready to give Levi a bath and he pooped everywhere. Thanks, Levi. After the bath, I dry him off and get ready to diaper and clothe him. I turned away for one second to grab his butt cream and the next thing you know he is peeing EVERYWHERE. All over his clean body, his clean diaper, and his changing table. Thank you, again. And the whole time he was happy as a clam.

I'm so grateful for my own mom. I love her and she is one of my best friends. I thank God everyday for amazing parents.

Happy Mother's Day to all you momma's out there. And I mean all (step moms, grandma's, aunt's, teachers and friends who care for children.)

My mom and Levi

The day I became a mom. I love you Levi Beckett. 


Off to another week of work! I am counting the days down until summer break. I can't wait to spend my summer days with my baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment