Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Daddy Day!

Happy 1st Father's Day to my wonderful husband and the best dad a little boy could ask for! Levi loves his daddy so much. He's gets so excited to see him after work each day. I can't wait to see the bond they form as Levi gets older. Thank you for being a great Godly example for our son.
This was taken at my baby shower. (I did not see the button said Baby on it until after I had written the word Daddy. So it says Baby Daddy. Some of us got quite the chuckle!)

The day we came home from the hospital, you are a daddy!  
Your little Colt's buddy!  
Levi and Daddy at his Baptism 
Levi LOVES his Daddy! 

Mark and I are also very lucky to have great dad's. And they are both wonderful grandpa's to our little guy. Levi just adores his Papa (my dad.) Levi is the first grandchild on my side and my parents can't go a few days without seeing him. We are very blessed to live in the same town as them and have them be a part of Levi's life. 
The day my dad became a grandpa. Levi and his Papa.

Papa, Grandma, and Levi on Christmas Eve
Levi with his Daddy, Grandpa, and Great Grandpa 
 Happy Father's Day Mark, Frank, and Dan! And to all of our family members and friends who are dad's. We love you all and are so very blessed to have you in our life!

No comments:

Post a Comment