Saturday, November 19, 2011

Oh where has the time gone....(and Levi's first haircut!)

I'm fully aware that I'm way behind on my blogging. I have no excuses. Just the normal daily life that is busy. I'm going to try and catch up the months I've missed and I'm really, really going to try and make it back for his 1st Birthday post, yes you heard me right, he's almost one. Really, where has the time gone. I ask myself that everyday. 

Well today, 11-19-11, we took Levi to get his first haircut. Let me start by saying that yes I know, he's not one yet. Some folks may think we took him too early. But I have yet to see a rule book on when you should take your child to get their first haircut. :-) We chose to take him because his hair was longer than his ears. It was growing like a weed and it was time. And Levi did GREAT. He wasn't at all phased, of course the sucker (his first) helped. Here are a few pictures of my almost one year old! 

First Haircut
Happy Baby Boy

 All done! Handsome baby boy!     

No comments:

Post a Comment