Monday, April 2, 2012

Why does blogging have to be so hard?

We are still alive and doing well. Having time to write a blog post isn't easy to find. Levi is now 16 months old and we've hit the terrible two's already. 

This week is spring break. Spring break to me used to mean relaxation. However now that I have a little boy, relaxation isn't in our vocabulary! The only relaxation time I get is nap time; if that even happens. 

Levi is around 27lbs and still as tall as ever. He loves to play outdoors. I can't wait until the weather decides to stay nice, so we can have more time outside. He has learned to climb up on the couches and chairs, so there is never a dull moment here in the Kelly household. 

I hope to get back to the blog soon to post some adorable Easter pictures we had taken of our little guy. 

 

1 comment:

  1. thank you for the sweet comment you left on my blog!! glad you came out of lurk-dom ;) if you hadn't come out i would have never got to peek around at your blog and see your sweet Levi!! he is just too precious. and i totally GET what you mean about him being EVERYWHERE. my little sister is going to be two this summer and she is into EVERYTHING. such a fun age though!

    ReplyDelete