Friday, January 21, 2011

3 under 3!

I survived babysitting three children, three and under. My friend, Tobi, has two little girls. I've loved them from the minute they were born! I saw and babysat them often. I love, love, love these girls. Since Levi's birth, I've seen them less, but try to as much as possible. And last Friday evening I even braved babysitting them for 45 minutes. Isabella is three. Blows my mind. And Reese, sweet Reese, is 1. I can't believe she's one. Just seems like yesterday I was in the delivery room with Tobi. Oh these girls have my heart. Well, Bella loves Levi. She even named her twin baby dolls Levi and Kelly. Sweet. She's always asking where he is, Mark too. She loves her "Marky." Reese isn't so keen about the idea of another baby. She didn't like Levi very much when she first met him. She's very jealous of him, but she is getting better. I hope these three grow up being best friends, we sure will try! Here is a few pictures of the girls and Levi and my babysitting adventure!


Here are my sweet girls shortly after Reese was born.








Our babysitting adventure! Levi is checking them out! 


Reese likes to help Levi with his pacifier. At least she tries!     

My girl loves to eat! (A whole pack of crackers!)

And I'll leave you with a cute picture of my little guy (who is growing up too quick!)
Oh mommy and daddy love you Levi Beckett!

No comments:

Post a Comment