Monday, January 3, 2011

Am I?

Well, we are going to try this thing called blogging. I (Kelli) love to read blogs. A few of my friends have blogs. We welcomed our little guy, Levi, to this world November 30th (there will be a post about that...) and ever since he was born, I wanted a blog. I want to write down everything about him, so I'll never forget it. Well it's Jan. 3rd and we are just now starting a blog. So I have a lot of catching up to do about our little guy.

So am I a blogger? Will I stay up with it? Will I be able to figure out how to post pictures? Change the background? Add new things? Well, it's probably a no to most of these things...but I'm going to at least try and write posts and hopefully learn to add pictures. It's worth a try, right?

And we are off....! 

No comments:

Post a Comment