Sunday, January 9, 2011

Splish Spash... My First Bath!

Oh my, Levi Beckett did not like his first bath. And he cried the whole time. And for a little baby who hardly cries, it was rough hearing it! It was a quick bath to say the least...
Well, we learned as parents and now bath time is much more peaceful! Levi loves baths. The trick-- put his baby bathtub into our big bathtub, fill his bathtub up with warm water, and leave the water running the whole time while giving him a bath. I think he likes the sound.


Oh and this first bath occurred back in his first week of life, don't think we are just now giving him a bath at 6 weeks old! :-) I'm just playing catch up on our blog! 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging. Hope you enjoy as much as I do. It is a great way to share, laugh, and enjoy life!
    Flora

    ReplyDelete