Friday, January 14, 2011

Boiler Up! I think that's what they say...

Well neither myself or Mark went to Purdue University. However, Mark did go to Purdue North Central which is a branch of Purdue. So we aren't totally Purdue fans, but we don't dislike it either. This post is mainly for my friend, Dara Hale. She's a Purdue freak. And that's to put it nicely. She is Purdue everything. She loves her Purdue. So of course we ended up with Purdue clothes for our little guy. I emailed her this picture the other day and she insisted that I put it on the blog, so here you go folks...



Well I don't know where Levi will end up going to college, but I'm sure Auntie Dara will push Purdue! :-)
And I'll leave you with another cute picture of our little guy. (Since I'm home right now on maternity leave and Mark is at work I try and take a picture a day of Levi and e-mail it to Mark at work. So most of these photos are taken by my iPhone, which isn't the best quality.)
6 weeks old, bright blue eyed baby!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!! And he will have much more Purdue gear in the years to come :)

    ReplyDelete